Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Some Things Don't Change

I went for a run on Sunday morning and decided to head over to Kings Cross, the "seedy" area of Sydney (at least that's the way it was thought of when I was here last time and lived on its outskirts) that is symbolized by the Coca-Cola sign.




Well - a fast paced run through the place reaffirmed to me that some things do not change. At about 7:30 AM when I went by there were "workers" heading home, people and music still going strong in the clubs, and some (insert adjective here) guy giving himself a wash in a local fountain with the cop car a 1/2 block away.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe your post...not that things haven't changed at KC but you actually went for a run! I guest some things do change afterall, mon ami.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to say the same thing as Anonymous, but he, or she, or Matt McKenzie, said it much better.

    ReplyDelete