Here's some video that we have taken along the way that until now has been trapped on my iphone:
1) Pentland Farm in Western Australia offered a great chance to get close and feed the local creatures
2) The view from the Sydney Harbour Bridge was spectacular. And yes, we walked the whole thing
3) Chloe had her Australian horse-riding lesson just outside Perth. What you can't really see in this clip is the horde of black flies that were residing on her helmet
4) The Pinnacles really did seem like something from Star Wars/Trek
5) New Year's Eve fireworks - Bali style...